Assistant professor, CSE, IIT Delhi
TBO Faculty Fellow
Office: SIT 412, Khosla School of IT, IIT Delhi
Email: ajindal AT cse.iitd.ac.in
I am an assistant professor at CSE, IIT Delhi and am broadly interested in systems. Prior to joining IIT Delhi, I spent an year at Instabase and another couple years as the CTO of Mobile Enerlytics, a startup I co-founded.
- Mobile Enerlytics, 2014+: BGR | Mashable | Gizmodo |
- DiffProf, 2018: Communication of the ACM | The Register | The Week |
- Hush, 2015: BBC | SlashDot | Zee News |
- No-Sleep Bugs, 2012: The Verge | NBC | Times of India |
- Google India Research Award, 2022.
- Best Community Paper Award, MobiCom, 2022.
PC member: Middleware’23, Eurosys’22
[2023-2024 I] COL-733: Cloud computing technology fundamentals
[2022-2023 II] COP-290: Design Practices
[2022 Winter] WSS-22: Cloud Computing
[2022-2023 I] COL-732: Virtualization and Cloud Computing
[2021-2022 II] COL-733: Cloud Computing Technology Fundamentals
[2021-2022 I] COL-851: Special Topics in Operating Systems
[2020-2021 II] COL-100: Introduction to Computer Science
(Weekly help sessions)